Thursday, March 18, 2010

A non-update

Greetings everyone,

My life continues to be very busy. This week seems to be birthday week. My brother Justo has his birthday today. Claudia, he secretary of the Bilingue school (and one of the more active families in the church), had a birthday on Monday, and Pedro Domingues, an English teacher at the Bilingue School who I have gotten to know, also has a birthday tomorrow. 

Besides birthday parties, a trip to the mall with and English class from the Bilingue, and sending off the Elizabeth and Rebecca Lackey, this has been a pretty normal week. I continue to see the Lord's work here in Ecuador, and of course there are still the areas that are lacking, but I'm not here to talk about my life this email, I am asking you: What has the Lord been teaching you in your life? What has been going on in your life? What was your most memorable even in the last 2 days, week, or month?

God's Blessings from Ecuador, and I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you! 

Peter
Phil. 3:13-15

PS Don't feel like you have to compete with my updates. One or two paragraphs is fine!

No comments: