Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Guests

Isn't that what the whole Christmas season is about? A wonderful time to get together as a family, with other families, to remember the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ? I am so thankful for the many friends and neighbors who privileged us with their presence over this Christmas Holiday season: Olsons, Smiths, Browns, Whites, Ottersons, Kluvers, Landees, and Finders. (If I have missed anyone, it is not by design, but due to my forgetful mind!) I am also so glad to have 4/5ths of my siblings here for Christmas. It is so special, as I see the day approaching when God's direction will separate us in miles, though not in heart. As you look back on your Christmas Season, remember Jesus, the Reason for the season.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: