Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Strawberry Season!

Yes, it is that time of year again. It is not as if I generally keep up on blogging to well anyways, but I can almost guarantee that I won't be around for the next three weeks. Strawberry season is starting up come Thursday, June 18th. We work at a strawberry patch just outside of Menomonie, Wisconsin. Red Cedar Valley Farms produces some of the best berries in the midwest, and we are glad to be a part of helping get them out to people.

Basically, if you want to see me in the next three weeks, your best bet will be to visit the farm and see me there. The picking is great, the berries are fantastic, the rows are clean and the personel, well, you get me. Best of all, did I mention that you can eat all you like while you pick your pail? Hey, and perhaps if you come during a quiet spell, you may even get me to pick a handful or two for you!

We are open from 6:30AM until 6:00PM every day (weather permitting), Monday-Saturday until the end of the season. Of course if you are driving a distance you can always call ahead just to make sure we're open, (715) 235-94111, and talk to my friendly sister. The season is short, so you'd better be ready to catch it! Come pick your strawberries in Menomonie, visit Red Cedar Valley Farms for the juciest, sweetest, finest berries in the Mid-west!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I can hardly wait to get out and eat the fresh strawberries, which Red Cedar Valley Farms just south of menomonie provides!