Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hunting foreign species of animals

Right now a hunter is pushing that feral (wild) cats be considered "fair game." Personally I am all for it. What he is pushing is that they should be considered an "unprotected species," which means you need a small games license to hunt them. I think this is a step in the right direction, but think we need to go farther still, and make them fair game for ANY person to shoot. I am no cat hater, but I think any animal our of place is free game. Now realize that when I say animal, I mean wildlife, and not humans! Humans are completely different. Innocent humans should be protected at all costs from death. I also say that sparrows, mice, rats, starlings, and some more should also be put on the same list as feral cats should be. I think those I mentioned should be fair game, and you should not legally have to have a licence to hunt them. I hope to be able to shoot feral cats in this upcoming hunting year.

Hat tip: Standards & Grudges

No comments: